Global Entrepreneurship Course
- Course Code: GEC-PSDHUB
- Location: Online modules and online classes with expert
- Duration: 16 sessions (one hour each session)
- Timing: flexible
- Exam Included: Yes
- Cost: S$399.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- Certificate involved: Yes
Start Date: Start any timeCommunity: Students / entrepreneurs
- Dedicated success coach
- Goal setting-progress tracking tools
- Career services
- Unlimited student support
Have you dreamed to start your own business? Are you looking for complete knowledge to start your own business and looking for keys of success? Are you waiting to enter the business world and want to boost your future in business?
This course can support you to complete your dreams.
Introduction of course:
This course is made up of sixteen modules. Overall, the course takes around 15 hours to complete, each module taking you between 45 to 60 minutes.
Learn about branding, setting goals and finances; learn everything you need to know to start or grow your own business. Our experts will guide you to cover all aspects to start and grow your business in the global market.
Enjoy the convenience of online smart learning where you can study at your own place using any device from, as long as you have internet access.
What you will learn?
This online course is an opportunity for you to learn about not only business even global market strategies. The modules covers the following:
- Starting tools to initiate your own business, where to begin, gather innovative ideas and professional qualities you need.
- Understand the importance of a business plan and how to initiate your own business with complete strategies.
- Research on your business market and global outreach with identification of your target audience.
- Learning of branding, create branding, and how it will support your business moving forward.
- How to set goals and create a success growth road map.
- Understanding of finance and available opportunities in market.
- Road map of investment to start your business with outcome results.
- Get a complete understanding of marketing and social media and how you can use these to boost your business globally. Learn how to market your business in tight situation and what considerations are important in your marketing decisions.
- How to motivate and manage your team.
- Learn the legal process which could affect your business moving forward.
- Identify your presence and opportunities in global market.
- Learn how technology can support you to grow your business.
- Selection of right technology and how to invest in all new technologies.
- Learning of professional ethics for your business growth.
- Website & web-domain dealing, what should be included and how to market it effectively.
- what is the best time to grow your business and make strong clients for every year and how to deal with them effectively?
Benefits of the Global Entrepreneurship Course:
This business course is designed with all valuable information, tips and strategies which you can apply in each and every day. The benefits of taking this course include:
- Study online
- Study at your own pace as and when you have the time
- Study in the convenience of your own home
- Gain the skills you need to start your own successful business
- Fast track your career
- Enjoy online support throughout your studies
- Compatible on all devices
- Enjoy lifetime access to the easy to manage modules
- Download and print your certificate on successful completion of the course
- Each module only takes around thirty minutes to complete
- Improve your knowledge and skill
Major Benefit: We can provide initial financial support to initiate or grow your business. (depends on your business plan, selected participants can get this benefit)
Module 1: Initial steps to start:
- Suitable starting time to start your business
- How to take action on your own innovative ideas
- The professional qualities that you need to learn to run a successful business
Module 2: Business plan strategies
- Importance of a business plan
- Business Road map for global market
- Tools to make a proper business plan
Module 3: Identify your target market
- How to start your research in global market according to your product
- Identify the leverage peoples and sources to catch your targeted clients
- Tools to identify your target market
Module 4: Branding your business
- What is the meaning of branding
- How branding works to your business
- Tools to go about branding your company
- Case studies of branding and it’s effectiveness
Module 5: Goal Setting
- Meaning and Importance of goals
- How to set more effective goals
- How it fits in completely with your business plan
- How to deal with problems related to goal setting
Module 6: Financial Plan
- Road map of financing
- The different options available in market
- How to know how much investment you need initially
- Outcome result planning
Module 7: Dealing with accounts and Money
- The basics of accounting
- Cash flow learning
- How to budget for your business
- How to deal with invoices and payments
Module 8: Social media importance in global market
- Marketing even on a small budget is a good idea
- How to market in a best way on that small budget
- Key strategies to get your clients and customers at social media
- How to take complete advantage of social media
Module 9: Business team and staffing
- How to find the perfect business team
- How to manage your team correctly
- The importance of training and coaching to grow your business
- How to keep them motivated
Module 10: Dealing with the Legal requirements
- The key legal issues in each business
- The importance of doing things in the correct legal way
- How to complete legalities according to your business
Module 11: Tax dealing
- Advice on dealing with tax
- Main tax you will have to deal with
- What happens if you do not deal with it correctly?
Module 12: Insurance dealing
- Main types of business insurance
- Why you need it
- How to know what applies to your business
- Impact of not having the correct insurance
Module 13: Using Technology
- How technology can improve your business
- Identify the correct technology for your business
- Tools to avoid overpaying
- Value of keeping technology on top
Module 14: Professional Ethics
- Meaning of business ethics
- How it applies to your business
- How you can get an effective response on the basis of your professional ethics
Module 15: Website development
- Value of having a website to grow your business globally
- What content to include on your website
- How to get the website for your business
- How to market your website in global market
Module 16: Design a growth map to cover different levels
- How to know when you are ready to go for next level
- How to do it with a proper plan
- Dealing with the future
Sona Pandey is an International Life Coach, Business Coach and Career Coach. She is passionate to guide business owners, professionals, students and parents. Supporting them to go for elite performance status in real world. Clients see positive results in overcoming anxiety and worry, learn to create success path in their life, nurture them from the inside-out.
Meet her at