- Workshop: Dealing with Teenagers
- Location: Online session
- Duration: 2 hours
- Timing: flexible
- Exam Included: No
- Cost: $50
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- Start Date: Start any time
- Community: Parents
- Dedicated success coach
- Goal setting-progress tracking tools
ARE YOU ABLE TO DEAL WITH YOUR TEENS POSITIVELY YET SOMETIMES FIND THEIR BEHAVIOR IRRITATING OR INAPPROPRIATE?
We designed a perfect online parenting workshop to deal with teenagers that will get your teen to listen you.
In this workshop you find the tools and effective techniques to deal with your teens.
Teen age is the most complicated stage of life and as a parent you need to understand the requirements and support to your teens. Most of the parents think that the no need to learn the skills to deal with their own children, but yes it is true; you need it. Because parents become busy in their life with their ups and downs and they forget to deal positively and effectively with their teens in their growing stage due to their busy schedules. This workshop support you to understand the growing and changing behavior of teen age. It is an effective learning of positive parenting and dealing with real life situations with teens.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS PARENTING CLASS?
This workshop is grounded on positive parenting experiences from real life situations and prepared by the latest scientific research in child development. Find answers of questions like:
“How should I respond when my teen is disrespectful?”
“How can I guide my teens for their career path?”
“How can I get my teens to make better decisions?”
“How can I discipline without scolding?”
“How can I motivate my teens to focus on studies?”
“How can I limit my son’s video game playing?”
“How can I know the interest of my teen or support him to find out his interests?”
“How can I engage my teen in different activities?”
- 12 self-paced parenting techniques
- Positive Parenting Tools and Techniques
- How to deal with your teen according to his/her behavior
- How to engage your teen in different ways
- Learning of activities where you can engage with your teen
- How to guide your teen to choose their friends in real world
- How to guide your teen to create his/her career path with short and long term goals
- How to spent time with your teens
- Understanding of their growing stage and changes
- Understanding of their needs
- How to motivate teens for right direction
2 months guideline after completing the workshop
Certificate of Completion after finishing the workshop
Sona Pandey is an International Life Coach, Business Coach and Career Coach. She is passionate to guide business owners, professionals, students and parents. Supporting them to go for elite performance status in real world. Clients see positive results in overcoming anxiety and worry, learn to create success path in their life, nurture them from the inside-out.
Meet her at