- Course Code: AM-PSDHUB
- Location: Online classes with agile expert
- Duration: 12 hours to complete
- Timing: flexible
- Exam Included: No
- Cost: S$399.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- Certificate included: Yes
Start Date: Start any timeCommunity: Students / Entrepreneur / Corporate
- Dedicated success coach
- Goal setting-progress tracking tools
- Career services
- Unlimited student support
Are you looking for a complete knowledge of major development technologies to work effectively in your current job or to start your job as a software engineer? Are you waiting to learn agile methodologies ? Do you want to boost your future in most advanced technologies?
This course can support you to complete your dreams.
Introduction of course:
This course is made up of advanced modules. Overall, the course takes around 12 hours to complete, each online class taking you between 45-60 minutes.
Agile is an umbrella term for several iterative and incremental software development approaches, with each of those variations being its own Agile framework. The most popular Agile frameworks include Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method, and Feature-Driven Development.
Agile learning is most important need of all global software companies as well all other industries enabled through IT services.
Enjoy the convenience of online smart learning where you can study at your own place using any device from, as long as you have internet access.
What you will learn?
This online course is going to teach you everything you need to know about agile. The modules covers the following:
- Learning about advance agile methodologies and technologies
- Complete understanding of Agile practices
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum and waterfall model
- Learning of sprint and execution planning
- Understanding about scrum master
- How’s the featured team different from the waterfall project team?
- How many types of backlogs and their importance?
- What are the recommended practices to control work for maximum outcomes?
- What is the Agile mechanisms of monitoring and controlling
- Clarifications on doubt points.
This advanced course is designed with all valuable information, tips, and strategies. The benefits of taking this course include:
- Study online
- Study at your own pace as and when you have the time
- Study in the convenience of your own home
- Gain the skills you need to start with your job
- Fast track your career
- Enjoy online support throughout your studies
- Compatible on all devices
- Enjoy lifetime access to the easy to manage modules
- Download and print your certificate on successful completion of the course and test
- Each class only takes around sixty minutes to complete
- Hundred percent pass rate secures you a certification and the knowledge you need to start with your job and grow in future
- Improve your knowledge and skill
- Agile Awareness
- Agile Goals
- Intro of Scrum
- Intro of IT Kanban
- Intro of Extreme Programming
- Intro of SAFe
- About Scrum
- Scrum Process Framework
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Values & Principles and Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Master Role
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum User Stories
- Scrum Estimation
- Scrum Burn Down Charts
- Scrum Tools
- Scrum Benefits
- Scrum Certification
- About Kanban Methodology
- Kanban Principles
- Kanban in Software Development
- Kanban tools
- Kanban Vs Scrum
- Benefits of Kanban