Gain the knowledge and skills to effectively use social media to market your business. The Social Media Training will teach you the basics of content creation and management for social media including blogs, podcasts, and posts. You will be introduced to the most popular platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Linkedin. Learn which platforms are the best fits for your company and metrics for measuring your social media marketing success. This course will also address the legalities of social media, search-engine optimization, and crowd sourcing. This course is helpful for individuals also to create network worldwide and learn new things.
As a result of satisfactory completion of this course, you will be able to:
- The Pros & Cons of Social Media.
- Developing a Social Media Marketing Plan.
- Managing Your Social Media Schedule.
- Creating Content and Getting it Noticed
- Work on Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus, youtube and other social media.
- Create mail id and handle it in long term