Professional Presentation Skill Training (PPST)
- Course Code: PPST-PSDHUB
- Location: Online sessions
- Duration: 8 Sessions (One hour for each session)
- Timing: flexible
- Exam Included: No
- Certificate: From PSD-HUB Singapore
- Cost: $120.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- Start Date: Start any time
- Community: Students / entrepreneurs / employees / management / teachers / trainers
- Dedicated success coach
- Goal setting-progress tracking tools
- Career services
- Unlimited student support
Professional Presentation skill training is designed with advance tools to improve your overall image and presentation style in the professional world.
Presentations skill training provides new skills and confidence to deliver professional presentations. This training is an opportunity for participants to build on their existing strengths as well as to learn new presentation skills and techniques. This presentation training includes business presentations, presentation to executive audiences, technical presentations, scientific presentations and much more.
As a result of satisfactory completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the core competencies for delivering dynamic presentations.
- Presentation Skills for the Technical or Financial Professional.
- Develop your Best Ideal Image to Enhance your Professional Presence.
- Deliver High-Level Communications to get Results.
- Practice new presentation skills.
Understanding Yourself through DISC
- Introduction to DISC
- Tools of personality
- Foundations of frustration
- Principles of self-mastery
- How you are aﬀecting the people you work with
- How your work creates positive or negative environments
- Change and its impact on Teams and Departments
- World of work map – start solving problems now
Using the complete eight-figure speaking
- Knowing your eight figure speaking
- Understanding effective communication
- Identifying your communication ﬂexibility
Organizational Communication Skill
- Your communication eﬀects on organization
- The communication model for better presentation
- How to avoid mistakes in speaking
- Organizational Communication tools
- Leadership Communication
- Gaps in effective speaking
- Speaking in group- cross-communication
Techniques to face and engage the crowd
- Making of presentation
- How to start and finish your presentation
- Engage your crowd in your speaking
- Tools to make it effective and more presentable