Project Leadership, Management and Communications is an interactive course designed to provide a solid foundation in key leadership competencies and to afford you the opportunity for a truly transformational leadership experience. As a participant, you will complete a self-assessment of your leadership skills, then master the basics of these leadership competencies: setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring, leading teams, communicating, building relationships, facilitating ethical conduct, negotiating and leading change.
Working with other professionals and an experienced instructor/facilitator in an interactive classroom environment, you’ll engage in revealing case studies, lively discussion and practical exercises.
As a result of satisfactory completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Lead project teams through more effective communication.
- Identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation.
- Recognize the role of business and personal ethics in leadership.
- Define predictable change stages and identify appropriate leadership strategies for each stage.
- Utilize a powerful four-stage collaborative negotiation process.
- Create a Leadership Development Plan to implement when you return to work.